Election results: Membership of the steering commitee of the ETIP-DG
The Steering Committee of the ETIP-DG is pleased to announce the election of Sara Montomoli, ENEL Green Power as its new member.
The election of the representative by ETIP-DG members took place from December 4 to December 18, 2018 by online secret ballot.
Following the election of the new representative, the new President of the ETIP-DG will be elected by Steering Committee members in an election by secret ballot in January.
DESCRIPTION AND ROLE OF THE STEERING COMMITTEE
The Steering Committee of the ETIP-DG has the following powers and duties:
- To set the periodic objectives for the ETIP-DG and monitor its implementation;
- To ensure consistency among the activities of the ETIP-DG and in particular among its working groups;
- To define, propose and implement any actions required for the achievement of the mission of the ETIP;
- To produce any contribution that may be required of the ETIP-DG Steering Committee;
- Through the President or the Vice-Presidents, to represent the ETIP-DG before third parties and external stakeholders.
For more information, see the Terms of reference.